Ministry Of Sound

EUPHORIA by Ministry Of Sound do you heard before?I went there yesterday with my secondary schoolmates!We celebrated MERDEKA inside the club!Some people said this club is very class...I search in the internet...they give this club five stars!Wakau,5 stars neh!!!This club is hehind the Sunway hotel..Yesterday we go the club is used the another door!!!hehe...(like pencuri)My friends bring me into the VIP room!!erm,nice lo!!!
I really enjoyed when i drank wisky inside the VIP RooM...
MOS club have a rule is diffrent with other clubs that is MOS club got smooking area....like singapore's style,quite cute...When my friends they want to smooke then they need go out the smooking area!
Usually all people they can smooking inside the club,but this time is difrent...wahaha,but i like it.....
because like this when we stay inside the club won't feel foul atmosphere!MOS club got one thing also diffrent with other club,the price!!!!
Quite expensive!!!!MOS have 3 floors...1st floor is dance floor the second floor is VIP then the 3rd floor is R&B!!!!!!
1st floor,erm when we dance on the dance floor we can feel the floor board tremble!!!i think may be the bass....too..."geng"...
When i dancing with my friends,we really feel the floor...."BOM BOM BOM"
I went to MOS club with In Tyan,Jessica,yen lee,li ying,cindy,joshua,joshua'gf,kong,ah pe,sheng hui,lara,gilbert,tan yong,and kong's suban friends!!!!
Thanks for kong because h$e bring me go the club!Thanks alot...

0 评论: